Something to think about...

by - February 20, 2017




To start off this week I wanted to give a little (anonymous) shout out to one of the most amazing girls I know. Life has thrown so many struggles her way and through it all her strength and compassion continues to astound me. She has the most beautiful soul and heart with which she spreads her love to those around her and fills our lives with such amazing joy.



This girl has been my absolute rock through everything I have gone through in my life. She never judges, never criticses. Her love, compassion and friendship is unfailing and I am the luckiest to have her as my bestie. She rocks in this life... and she makes my life rock! 

To my night owl bestie... you are beautiful, you are strong and I admire you for who you are. 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Well I don't know who this bestie is of yours, but she is definitely just as lucky to have you ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *